  BRIKWARS - TOMORROW!!

For any and all who might be interested !!! Tomorrow is the long-rumored, much anticipated Brikwars event! Please feel free to come by, even if only for a little while. Take pictures, socialize, see some of the creations ... or just join us (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BRIKWARS - TOMORROW!!

(...) Don't leave me hanging in suspense here. How did it go? - Mike Rayhawk ---...--- Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at (URL) ---...--- (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BRIKWARS - YESTERDAY!! (was Re: BRIKWARS - TOMORROW!!)

(...) It went fairly well. A good time was defnitely had by all. We had three new players, and a good portion of the morning was spent going over the vehicles they brought and assigning stats to them. Unfortunately, this means that by the time the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)