Subject:
BRIKWARS - YESTERDAY!! (was Re: BRIKWARS - TOMORROW!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Mike Rayhawk writes:
Tomorrow is the long-rumored, much anticipated Brikwars event!

Don't leave me hanging in suspense here.  How did it go?

It went fairly well.  A good time was defnitely had by all.

We had three new players, and a good portion of the morning was spent going
over the vehicles they brought and assigning stats to them.  Unfortunately,
this means that by the time the museum closed (and therefore we had to pack up
and go) we had finished about 4 turns.  Ouch!  We are all looking forward to
actually *finishing* a game, and as we left, we discussed a possible future
date to get together, as well as alternate places where we wouldn't have a time
limit (or, more accurately, a less restrictive time limit).

The photos should be coming soon.  Many, many pictures were taken.

eric