Re: Monorail Track for the train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:

Hello all,

I know this is probably a long shot, but does anybody have any monorail
track that we could use for the train layout? I was planning on bringing my
airport shuttle, and trying to run it between the two train stations we
have, and am short about 7-10 peices of straight track.

If you are willing to pay for shipping from Michigan(regular priority etc.)I
have 69 of those long(10 inch) straights and have no problem loaning you
guys 10 or more.Chris Leach

Tom D

That would be great!!!

I think 15 should do it,  that should be enough to cover what I am missing,
and have a few extra in case anything unforseen comes up. I have plenty of
curved, and two switches, as well as a bunch of short straight, so we should
be all set there.
If you want to e-mail me your address and let me know roughly what shipping
will be,(regular mail should be fine) I will send you out a check A.S.A.P.

Thanks Alot

Tom D