Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:26:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Snip

OK try this,  Please note you can click on the Gray areas to see what is • going
to be there.  (Don't have a pic of my station yet, sorry).

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

That should give you an idea of where we stand.  So in order for me to keep
this updated please try and give me as much detail as possible as to the
footprint of your MOC's in addition to the location where they will be
placed.

Also if your area boarders another you might want to work with that person to
make sure that your "boarder territory" works well together.

Eric Kingsley

This is AWESOME. You guys are great. Now, is the "King Sley Medieval Fair"
still part of the layout?.

Ouch that sounds nasty but I get the Pun.  My answer at the moment is I don't
know.  It all depends on what everyone else wants to do.  As was mentioned
earlier if we need to we can take out some roads to allow for more MOC's and if
we have a lot of people that want to go for the Medieval Amusement park then I
don't see why we couldn't do it.

I'm working on an Ferris Wheel, it is on a 36x36
studs baseplate. Please let me know if that will be appropriate for your
plans.

Sounds cool and I don't think we necessarily need an amusement park for it to
go in.  Now if it has a 36x36 base it is slightly bigger than the standard
32x32 baseplates we are useing but I am sure we can find a place for it.

Do you have any pictures we can see?

If you are sure you will be able to have this for the show you might want to
pick a location for it and let us know.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO users Group
http://www.nelug.org/