Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
FYI,  I already sent this to our mailing list.  Please respond to either.

OK here we go.

Here is the layout with a coordinate system around it.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/layout2a.gif

This is great!

Since I assume you're going to be co-ordinating this, is there any chance you
might grey out the areas that have been spoken for, maybe typing in a short
descriptor of what is going to be in that spot?  It would give those of us who
haven't really built anything yet a better idea of what is available and what
is needed.

eric