Re: Greenburg Show...Where do we stand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:39:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:

Hi all,

I know there has been some talk about the Greenburg show, but have been
unable to respond due to some e-mail and lugnet problems.

I was just wondering where we stand as far as scenery goes? I know Eric has
a street scene, and I have a street scene, as well as a fire station, some
trains, and a new building, but do we have enough to fill the layout, or
should I get to a building? (At least I have an excuse now when the wife
complains "But dear, it's for the show"  :-)

Check this post out:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=1028

Also, how are the tables coming?  I am availible this weekend if they still
need to be finished. Just let me know

Well the tables are done.  Now we need to decide if we are going to paint them
or not.

Eric Kingsley