Subject:
Greenburg Show...Where do we stand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:32:03 GMT

Hi all,

I know there has been some talk about the Greenburg show, but have been
unable to respond due to some e-mail and lugnet problems.

I was just wondering where we stand as far as scenery goes? I know Eric has
a street scene, and I have a street scene, as well as a fire station, some
trains, and a new building, but do we have enough to fill the layout, or
should I get to a building? (At least I have an excuse now when the wife
complains "But dear, it's for the show"  :-)

Also, how are the tables coming?  I am availible this weekend if they still
need to be finished. Just let me know

Thanks
Tom D