  Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style

(...) That's why in real life you try to throw grenades through, around, or over obstacles that you can then hide behind. And also I think that bad things should happen to any unit who rolls ones. (...) That's about the size of it. You could also (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style

(...) I wasn't as interested in what order the things occur in mathematically as I was in making sure I understood how the dice made the transition from Skill dice to Range. For example, you don't convert 1d6 to 3.5 and use the formula, or roll the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)