Re: Stilyagi Air Corps and MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:06:13 GMT

Hi all!

  Amy just posted your group to the afore-mentioned Stilyagi
  mailing list..  And we STILL do host kick-butt parties!

  I had no IDEA that there was a Michigan LUG!

  My name is Robyn Rissell and I am a 30-something programmer
  at the University of Michigan (staff).  My wife Sylvia and I live
  in Ypsilanti with our 2 cats and both enjoy Lego bricks a lot.

  I'm more into the technic end of things, and Syl has a large
  collection of Belleville.  Hope to be able to meet some of you
  sometime soon at a fest, or perhaps we'll be able to host something.

  Robyn Rissell
  rrissell@voyager.net

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
I posted a message about MichLUG to the mailing list of the Stilyagi Air • Corps,
an Ann Arbor-area science fiction club, and got some inquiries about • membership,
meetings, etc., so I directed them here. You've been warned :-)

  I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the word "stilyagi"
  there.  Oh yes, I know those Stilyagi Air Corps folks--as an
  auld-tyme ConFusioneer.  They threw great room parties, IIRC.

  And yes, we most certainly have been warned.  ;)

  best

  LFB