  Brick Bash 2006 in Ann Arbor, MI!

Greetings to my fellow AFOLs in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana! (you may have also seen the general announcement, but this is an invitation specifically to AFOLs in my area...) On Saturday, March 11, I will be hosting the second annual Brick Bash, a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

  Re: Brick Bash 2006 in Ann Arbor, MI!

(...) Bump -- Brick Bash is just a month away (Feb is a short month don't cha know!) If any AFOLs in the are are interested, I'd love to have you at Brick Bash, either as a group or as individuals. I'll be providing food, coffee, pop, and brick (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)