Re: MichLUG @ the Motor City ComiCon - Caslte & Space Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 05:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Gregory wrote:
   Well, I used to think that our (IndyLUG’s) recent layout was really cool. Now that I see MichLUG’s, I’m somewhat humbled. You guys have done a superb job in my 2 favorite themes. Was there any kind of competition, or was everything just for show?

David,

Don’t feel too humbled. Your display looked great! Don’t worry that you may not get many comments online either, I’m sure there are many folks like me that love the MOCs at various shows but just don’t speak up. I especially like the courthouse and the waterfall at your recent show.

Ken