Re: Building Party at Scott Sanburn's House - Saturday, June 8th, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:12:30 GMT

Amy & All,

Yes, indeed. Tony, if we have a meeting on the 29th, can we get access to a
VCR and TV down there or should I bring mine?

Is that the video Kai made with his digital camera, or have you managed to get
video from a camcorder?

That was from Kai's camera, he was kind enough to provide me with a tape of
it, at my request.

I have a DV camcorder that'd probably fit on a train car. I've considered >buying a Railway Express so I can test it, but I don't know if I'll be able >to make even a half day to GATS.

Well, if you want, I can bring a Railway Express to see how it works if you
come to a meeting or whatever. If we have a meeting on the 29th, I can stop
by as well. It is a neat thing to see, I must have watched it about 50 times
now. : )

Scott S.