Re: Wanna play some Brickwars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:44:19 GMT

I'm in, TL3 I think would be good it allows guns. I like Wild West. We had a
lot of fun in Cleveland with an impromptu scenario. WWi or WWii is also good.

Do people have enough figs for this?  I have 2 Wild West figs total.  If you
want guns, maybe an Adventurers in Egypt/Indiana Jones kind of thing (with
SW Imperial Officers for Nazis?)

If we get good at this we can do demos at SF cons and benefits like Mich-Mash.

Peter