    Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers —Steve Ringe
   Actually, just finishing it up.... (...) All right, here is the link to the switch house files: (URL) created two files, one showing the switch house with a door and one without. Both are for use with a LH switch. This is intended to be used with a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers —Scott Sanburn
   Steve & All, (...) All right, thanks for the hard work! Now, let me see if I get this: 1) Modify the switch as stated above. 2) Build the switchhouse as stated above. Where does that polarity switch come into play? I have little experience with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers —Steve Ringe
   (...) You need to have two power wires. The first wire connects to the motor in the switch house and to the polarity switch, either end of the switch is ok. The second wire connects to the power source and to the other end of the switch. Turn your (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)