Re: Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy & All,

We will accept almost any format. We prefer receiving TIFF's or JPG's and
would rather NOT receive GIF's, but again we will work with almost any
image.

I can convert to TIFF. It's a *much* better option than JPG.

All right, I could care less if it is a *.CCL format, but whatever format
people would prefer to change what formats we do have into a compatible
format for them, and get a tiff file of both files in the preferred format
to me ASAP so I can get this done, that would be terrific.  C'est bien?
N'est pas?

Scott "Just trying to get this done, folks" S.

Na, you're just bein' a big dog... Woof! (and good on you too! After all,
let's review.. Scott said he was gonna SPRING for these keychains and just
wants to get the artwork set up and good to go... and we're givin' him
grief... BARK ON!)