Re: Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:28:40 GMT

Peter & All,

MichLUG:
Either pick aqua with black letters or aqua and darker teal / aqua.
http://www.michlug.org/lg/michltc.black.on.blue.gif
http://www.michlug.org/lg/michltc.blue.on.blue.gif

Not to be picky,

Um... yeah...

but if these are for MichLUG why do they say "Michigan Lego
Train Club"???

Fine.

MICHLUG images, I hit the wrong links.

http://www.michlug.org/lg/michlug.blue.on.blue.gif
http://www.michlug.org/lg/michlug.black.on.blue.gif

Overall page for images:
http://www.michlug.org/logographics.html

Which one, folks, before I pick it myself. That is what I asked, what one
would you like, the black or Aqua lettering?

LMK which one to use. If someone can convert those to JPG'S, that would be
terrific. (And e-mail them to me)

I could do this, but why do you want them converted?  GIF is the proper file
type for this kind of image because of the different compression algorithms.
JPEG would result in some loss of quality and color change.

Because that is what their website asked for:

Artwork Specifications
Acceptable Artwork
• Photographs
• Hand-drawn sketches or artwork (must be flat in order to scan)
• E-mail / Electronic Files
• Miscellaneous?

Please call us at 1-800-310-7393 or e-mail us at info@bandmonster.com if you
have any questions at all about artwork!

Size Requirements
The larger the size of your artwork, the better your product will look. For
products such as keychains and magnets, acceptable artwork sizes are smaller
than for products such as t-shirts or mousepads. Just remember that an image
will not improve when enlarged, and especially for artwork sent by e-mail,
try to send us a large, high quality image.

E-mail File Formats
We will accept almost any format. We prefer receiving TIFF's or JPG's and
would rather NOT receive GIF's, but again we will work with almost any
image. If sending files such as JPEG's which give you compression options,
please choose the highest quality (the least amount of compression).
Again...call us if you have any questions!

(See above)

I didn't just randomly pick a format out of thin air.

Scott S.