    Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited —Tony Hedglen
   (...) I'm the LARGE smiley face from the Alfa Team with brown hair. If you don't have that head then just a classic smiley will do. Put me in a blue suit. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited —Jason Spears
   (...) Tony can correct me if I am wrong, but I think he meant that he wanted the LARGE smiley face and regular brown hair. (That's how I read his sentence anyhow.) -Jason (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)