Re: next lego meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:34:43 GMT

Still cool as long as we set a good date and doesnt interfeer with anything

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
Hello,
I am offering to have the next MichLug/Michltc at my house.  I dont have a
date because we seem to filled up with meetings till the Jan show.  I have a
decent sized house so you can bring your big models if you like!
Any dates are fine, or we can make a Schedule for the next year.

kai

Kai, are you still offering to have a MichLUG meet at your house, or has it
come and gone?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.