Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Did you know the Russians had Flint targeted, as well as Detroit? Major
industry center!

Scott "One of the only things I remembered from my 7th grade history class!"

Well if anyone cares I am sitting on Ground Zero for a nulcear blast. Do you
know about Anthrax? Theres a place 5 miles from my house that is the only
place in the nation that makes the vaccine. PRIMARY TARGET. Lansings Auto
Industry... is another target. Parts of an M-1 Tank are made in Lansing too.
Whatever it takes to get our great governor.:-)

BTW, if our town is a terget for a Nuclear Blast anyways, whats the bad part
of making it a more priamry target with ICBM silos? :-P

Rick