Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris & All,

Seriously, is there any room on the layout for a missile silo?

Ummm  i would have to say no.Let's keep this a nuke free city.

Now, because of that, now I want to build a nuclear power plant, Chris! : )

I think knowing we have those in real life is enough.

I think it was a tounge in cheeck comment anyway. Don't take it too
seriously. Did you read the whole thread on this?

Besides, with the nuclear sub in the harbor, it would be overkill!

Besides i don't think we want our city to be a "first target".

? First target of what? What are you talking about?

Of a preemptive strike?

Peter