Re: poll: what would be the best date for our next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:58:56 GMT

Heya Thomas,

Many thanx for hosting this meeting, your work site iw a very nice spot. Sorry I
missed most of you, I showed up about 30 minutes after you all left, darn work
issues.

Anyway, Every two months would be wonderful, in the past our biggest hurdle has
always been location. Sundays are traditionally bad, and too close to the
holliday is a bit rough as well. Bryce had mentioned wanting to host a meeting
soon, perhaps he will hold the next one. Either way it is great to know that
Thomas's work is an option.

For the record, my vote would be for 11/11 or 11/18.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Thomas Mueller wrote:
In my opinion it would be great if we could have a meeting every 2 – 3 months.
In order to get as many people as possible to attend, we are having a poll in
order to get your input. Please post your ideas regarding meeting dates, times
and places. All input, either general or specific, is welcome.

Since somebody has to be the first one, here are my preferences:
- Saturday or Sunday afternoon/early evening
- good days include 11/04/2006, 11/05/2006, 11/18/2006, 11/19/2006, 12/02/2006,
12/03/2006, 12/16/2006, 12/17/2006