Re: LUCNY at Finger Lakes Rail Fair 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:45:26 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Ed McGlynn wrote:
Here's a video segment used by an Ithaca, NY television station during our most
recent show at the Finger Lakes Rail Fair:

http://news10now.com/content/story_links/?ArID=17107&SecID=33

A partial transcript is also at this address, including this statment by the
video journalist - "But it's the Lego train layout that stole the show."

This was the second year we did this show, with a 16' x 24' layout.
We had a blast.  Check it out.

Ed

That's great!  I don't think I've ever seen TV news coverage of a train show,
and was especially pleased with how they treated the LEGO club.  Great work Ed!

I spotlighted this, even though it's over a week old.  Sorry I don't check
LUGNET more often...