 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *873 (-5)
  Re: CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(...) I’m sorry to here this but I completely understand. NILTC also decided not to do our local Thomas event this year for the very same reason. Dust [1] was a huge problem last year and with even proposing alternative locations and also offering (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

  CANCELLED: Re: LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

For various reasons mostly due to the venue, LUCNY will NOT be participating in this event this year. In Lieu of this event, we will be having a local meeting to have some fun and play with our trains. This will likely be a two-day event; details to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  LUCNY at Finger Lakes Rail Fair 2004

Here's a video segment used by an Ithaca, NY television station during our most recent show at the Finger Lakes Rail Fair: (URL) partial transcript is also at this address, including this statment by the video journalist - "But it's the Lego train (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) I just checked out this CafePress store and it is still there. I ordered two more Polo shirts with our unofficial logo on them. The quality of the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact