 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Call for MOCs at Bricks for Brains Fund Raiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:40:29 GMT

Greetings to all Michigan and Ohio LEGO builders!

Bricks For Brains is the name of my educational work. I present educational,
hands-on LEGO building exhibits. Information abuot my work is avialable at my
Web site: http://www.BricksForBrains.com.

I am holding my first annual fund raising event on Saturday, May 21, in the
afternoon, here in Ann Arbor.  The venue will be the Ann Arbor IT Zone, which is
right downtown. The purpose of this event is to raise the money needed to become
a non-profit organization. This status will help me greatly in obtaining funding
for my educational exhibits.

Along with other attractions and activities at this event, I would like to have
several builders show off their creations. These could be just about anything:
buildings, cities, trains, robotics, artwork, etc. Go crazy, hit me with
whatever idea you have.

Anyone who participates will be listed as a supporter of the event, and I will
aggressively promote (in mailings, announcements, signage, etc) you and whatever
organization you represent or are a member of.

Who knows, maybe this will end up becoming a regional AFOL event!

See you at House of Bricks!