Re: RC Rock Crawling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Here's a good example of what we want to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMv8M8s0f88

Steve

Wow, those guys went all out, they even "towed" one truck with another.  Pretty
nice.  At some times it was hard to tell those were RC and not real trucks.

Speaking of this, when is our next get together?  Since I missed the last one, I
need to see how my Red Rock Crawler is going to stand up.

John