  Re: Rock Crawling

Steve, I just had a thought on scoring. You mentioned that you wanted to make the course tough enough so a perfect score (no penalties) would be nearly impossible. How about giving a penalty every time someone backed up? I can't remember a single (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Rock Crawling

(...) That's how they do it in "real" rock crawling. It will be a little different for us, because you don't actually have to "put it into reverse". I think having a penalty for backing up may be good. In the "real" event, there is also a penalty (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)