Re: IndyLUG's Town/Train layout at Children's Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Will Hess wrote:
"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" wrote:
IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb.
28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a town/train
themed layout.  The town pictures can be seen on Brickshelf here

Very nice layout.  I would like to know who's responsible for the fire
trucks.  Are there more pictures of them anywhere?

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org

Those would be mine.
I currently do not have any other pictures up.  But I'm working on getting good
pictures taken so they can be posted to brickshelf.

here are a couple of pictures I found throughout my brickshelf.

Mark
Fire Department of Lego Township