    IndyLUG's Town/Train layout at Children's Expo —David Gregory
   IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a town/train themed layout. The town pictures can be seen on Brickshelf here: (URL) Town layout> after (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: IndyLUG's Town/Train layout at Children's Expo —Will Hess
   (...) (Feb. (...) town/train (...) Very nice layout. I would like to know who's responsible for the fire trucks. Are there more pictures of them anywhere? Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: IndyLUG's Town/Train layout at Children's Expo —Mark Peterson
   (...) I currently do not have any other pictures up. But I'm working on getting good pictures taken so they can be posted to brickshelf. here are a couple of pictures I found throughout my brickshelf. (URL) Fire Department of Lego Township (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town)