    Paint —Thomas Garrison
   Mark has painted all the posts several times, and they still need at least one more coat (if I recall correctly). Unless someone tells me not to, I'll pick up a can of white paint tomorrow (Lowe's is on my way) of a thickness so Mark (and I) don't (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Paint —Mark Peterson
   (...) I thought they looked ok after the coat last week, which makes 4. Steve what do you think? Can you go out to the barn and look? I don't think we have time for another coat, but if you want to, use white spray paint, it will cover better. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Paint —Steve Martin
   (...) I think they are as good as they are going to get with that color. We have plenty of shades (including white) that we could cover it with. I wouldn't buy any more paint. SteveM (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)