Re: Paint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes:
Mark has painted all the posts several times, and they still need at least
one more coat (if I recall correctly).  Unless someone tells me not to,
I'll pick up a can of white paint tomorrow (Lowe's is on my way) of a
thickness so Mark (and I) don't need to spend all of tomorrow painting.

Since I don't know anything about paint, advice about what will cover
untreated wood that has been primed with latex paint would be
appreciated. . .

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

I thought they looked ok after the coat last week, which makes 4.  Steve
what do you think? Can you go out to the barn and look?  I don't think we
have time for another coat, but if you want to, use white spray paint, it
will cover better.  I think we should not really worry about them now. maybe
later.

mark
who still hasn't finished his special project

I think they are as good as they are going to get with that color.  We have
plenty of shades (including white) that we could cover it with.  I wouldn't
buy any more paint.

SteveM