 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 110
  Wake up, GMLUG!!

Hey! Where is everyone? GMLUG makes up such a large geographic area, you'd think that we would do more! Noone seems to post things in here, and our last "meeting" was in May, and was poorly attended. I think that maybe we need to organize something. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

Dave & All, (...) Hey, I am sleeping over here in Indiana, be quiet! ; ) (...) Which meeting was that? (...) Right, well, MichLUG would probably be interested, where and when is the big issues. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

The meeting was the Milwaukee AFOL meeting on May 26th. I dont think many people showed up. I think we need to pick a central location, something like Chicago. The when is difficult, too. We need time to plan ahead for this thing. My best time to do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)