 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / *122 (-10)
  Anybody alive?

I have recently posted on LUGNET and I am interested in LEGO clubs at the moment. Anyone here live around Springfield, Illinois? And my brickshelf gallery is here at (URL) . (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

Hmmmmm, I didn't go to the last LUG, cuz I'm not quite able or old enough to, but Gen Con I can go to. I currently have no pirates, so Brikwarz might be a better choice..... ~Evan (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

I have a question. Last year the Milwaukee group had a LUG meeting the same weekend as Gencon. Unfortunately I did not get to attend because of prior committments. A meeting at the con would be spectacular, but I do no know if everyone would want (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

(...) That would be sweet. Hopefully we can pull something off... :-D I gotta build an army now, lol..... ~Evan (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Gen Con 2002

"Evan Butzlaff" <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gp6A11.A3J@lugnet.com... (...) listening. (...) Oh Yeah.........BrikWars??? James (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Gen Con 2002

Hey. I was just thinking of what I was going to use for a costume at Gen Con when..... I thought if anyone was going to bring lego to the Convention... Being its last year here in Milwaukee and all. Thx for listening. ~Evan (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  LEGO Store Stock?

Ok, i went to the lego store in the Mall Of America. I figured i'd be able to get switch tracks, 2x2 tiles, & 1x4x3 trans clear panels. I get there and they had NONE! Not even the switches. I firgure someone bought the switches, thats why this is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Milwaukee Meet pics

Hiya! The second meet here in Milwaukee went just great! Sarah and I had a really fun time having some AFOL's over to visit for the day. Dave Amos of Bricktannia.com from a few hours north of us stopped by first, and we chatted a while and checked (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Indiana Group forming

(...) I am not an official-type person of GMLUG but I seem to recall some discussion (or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part) that saw GMLUG as a blanket virtual organization... places with high concentrations of fans have their own orgs. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Indiana Group forming

I had a question for the official-type people of GMLUG. I'm in the Midwest but obviously can't get to Minneapolis for a meeting. We are in the process of forming IndyLUG, centered in Indianapolis. I also saw that MichLUG has been formed. Both of us (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact