 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 471
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 18:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Chris Mayer wrote:
Greetings!
Oh man, I can't beleive I over looked this message!

Welcome!

So you live up by Denville? Cool.

We should have a meeting soon.

Some of us have been getting together impromtu, but we can set up a meeting and
have you over.

Also, some of us are preparing to build Moonbase Modules for Brick Fest this
August. (Lego Fan Convention in DC)

So we will be meeting up soon to begin our club's contribution to the community
layout.

So We'll give you a shout and let you know. Plus we'll post here.

Take care and again, Welcome!

Eric Sophie
www.biomechanicalbricks.com