 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 469
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 19:24:29 GMT

Although I've never played any of the LEGO games before, I'm allways interested
in finding more ways to get together with fellow AFOL's.

What part of Jersey are you from?

Tim

I'm in Morris County, the Denville area.

Does anyone from GardenSLUG meet somewhat regularly?  It'd be nice to get out
(or stay in, I guess) and do something.  I've been sorting through all my Legos,
trying to get things in order, and I'm really looking forward to building (and
playing) again.  I still have to figure out a good way to further sort things
out -- it's just by color now.  I don't want to be anal about it, but it beats
rummaging through two rubbermaid tubs when you're trying to find a specific
piece. ;)

Nice to meet you Tim. :)

-C