 Organizations / United States / ARLUG / 4
    We're still alive! —Rob Hendrix
   For those of you who remember the good old days of MSLTC, who in its heyday, had a slew of members and a few blue ribbons under its belt for winning best layout at a few shows, I offer this tidbit of information: We're still here! Although our name (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.org.us.arlug)