 Organizations / United States / ARLUG / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
We're still alive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.arlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:43:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For those of you who remember the good old days of MSLTC, who in its heyday, had
a slew of members and a few blue ribbons under its belt for winning best layout
at a few shows, I offer this tidbit of information:

We're still here!  Although our name has changed to ARLUG so it would be easier
for local people to find us, we're currently in the process of recruiting new
members.  If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to contact me at
(brickmodder at gmail) dot com.

More to come...

-Rob