 Organizations / United States / 774
  Is it normal that my local FLL knows nothing about AFOLs?

OK, so I got roped into going to a meeting of a fledgling Robotics League in Orange County, California. They invited me because one of the founders of the League knew I was into Lego. There were several FIRST and FLL coaches, mentors,and club (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics)