 Organizations / United States / 771
770  |  772
Subject:
New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:30:34 GMT

LEGO Store Grand Opening

Coming this summer to Chandler Fashion Center, Arizona's first LEGO store!

The Chandler Fashion Center LEGO Store will feature:

Monthly in-store building contests and events that are free and fun for the
whole family!
The LEGO Pick A Brick Wall: fill up a cup with the bricks and elements of your
choice!
Hands-on building opportunities in the store, every day!
LEGO Birthday Parties with special gifts and goodies, for the ultimate LEGO fan!
Hundreds of LEGO sets and accessories, including new, exclusive and hard-to-find
items!
The biggest and best LEGO sets fully built and out of the box!
Plus, lots of special offers, free gifts with purchase and large-scale building
events!

This is a perfect oprotunity for us to start the first ever Phoenix area LEGO
club.
Whether it be just a user's group or a train club, we as adult LEGO fans need to
get involved. If you would like to join, or help me start a club, let me know.
Just drop a line at:  canadaclark@aol.com or see us at:  www.phxlego.org.

Cheers!