 Organizations / United States / 766
765  |  767
Subject:
NEXT NYCLUG MEET - Sunday, 3/20/05 @ Noon - Citigroup Center, NYC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:49:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Next NYCLUG Meeting

Sunday, 3/20/05 @ Noon

Citigroup Center, Lexington Ave.

between 53rd and 54th Streets, Manhattan

Meet in the Atrium

Got a good response on this one... but hoping to see more folks show up at our next meet! And remember to bring your MOCs to the meet!

Address again is 601 Lexington Avenue (betwixt 53rd and 54th Street). We’ll meet in the Atrium, where we’ll undoubtedly get curious stares from passerby as we sift and sort through thousands of pieces of molded ABS. :)

If you’re not a NYCLUG member, feel free to attend! Just write me at onedaycnn@(nospam)aol.com for more information or to be added to our email list.

On the off-chance that building folks worry -- “Oh no... not the LEGO guys again!” -- I’ll seek out an alternative locale.

Suggestions welcome, but let’s try to keep it in the same vicinity, so as not to inconvenience everyone.

See you all (or many of you, anyway) on Sunday!

Play well,

Sid Visit ARCHITEKTA -- My Lego Creations! http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

“Architecture begins when you carefully put two bricks together.” -- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe