 Organizations / United States / 765
764  |  766
Subject:
An Alaskan LUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:15:54 GMT

Hello, this is Daniel Jackson from GeekBrick.com (http://geekbrick.com). I am only 14 years old, but I was wondering if there was anyone here in Alaska, or anyone that may move up here soon, that would be interested in starting a LUG. I would love to see if there were enough people who would actually like to start one.

Please post your comments or feedback here, regardless if you live in Alaska. :P

Thanks, BioChron