 Organizations / United States / 195
  WAMALUG December Meeting Official Announcement

Hello Everyone! This is the Official WAMALUG Announcement for the December Meeting. It will be Located in Rosslyn VA, and take place on Saturday, December 4, at 10:00 am. The meeting will last until we get too tired to continue, or when our families (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)