 Organizations / SciBrick / 58
Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
Hi all,

Many of those in LUGNET have wondered what was up with SciBrick...the
organization had a few postings on its discussion board, there was a debut
event in Houston, then...nothing.

Well, nobody under 18 is allowed so I guess I'll be able to contribute
nothing...

Oh well.

-JHK