 Organizations / SciBrick / 40
39  |  41
Subject:
multi club show offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 05:57:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Everyone -
I'd like to invite you to display at a new LEGO show coming up the
weekend of December 6-7th in Winfield, IL at Cantigny Park
(www.cantignypark.com). Last year, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train
Club
displayed for this show, alongside several non-LEGO layouts. This year,
it is to be an entirely LEGO show - a first for this part of the
country!

I'd like to see all sorts of LEGO creations for display, trains, space,
castle, Mindstorms, etc etc. We have plenty of space so if you're
interested please let me know as soon as possible!

There isn't much time before this show - I apologize for the late
notice. However, I hope you are able to attend with models!

-Ondrew