 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 81
Re: multi club show offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 14:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.niltc, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Everyone -
I'd like to invite you to display at a new LEGO show coming up the
weekend of December 6-7th in Winfield, IL at Cantigny Park
(www.cantignypark.com). Last year, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train
Club
displayed for this show, alongside several non-LEGO layouts. This year,
it is to be an entirely LEGO show - a first for this part of the
country!

I'd like to see all sorts of LEGO creations for display, trains, space,
castle, Mindstorms, etc etc. We have plenty of space so if you're
interested please let me know as soon as possible!

There isn't much time before this show - I apologize for the late
notice. However, I hope you are able to attend with models!

-Ondrew

crossposting to state groops since I forgot to do so earlyer.

Also there is still plenty of space so if your interested in hanging out with
people from at least 4 different clubs let me know. -->(roj2323@yahoo.com)
ondrew
p.s. I have a place for you to crash if need be.