 Organizations / Nederland / *14 (-10)
  Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

(...) Wow! OK, great! Updated: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.nl)

  For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation

I am starting a list of local users group and clubs. I want it to be as complete as possible and for the history books (and, aw heck, for charts and graphs someday) I'd like to include the official dates of formation of each group/club. As a first (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.announce) !!

  Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site

I have made my initial stab at changes to the LUGMAP and have placed them up for review on the LUGMAP development site: (URL) following is a list of changes please let me know if I missed anything. Followups to lugnet.org 1. Referances and links to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Followups to lugnet.org & lugnet.general The newest and most recent version of the LUGMAP has been copied over to LUGNET. (URL) are links to the maps from the LUGNET homepage and throughout the .org.* and .loc.* hierarchy's I have included all the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site.

First, sorry for the crazy cross-posting of this article but I wanted to get everyone that requested a change to the maps all at once. I have set follow-ups to lugnet.org but please feel free to add relevent groups to your followup posts. This way (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor) !

  Re: LUG World Map 1st Version complete.

(...) For those that may be wondering the maps can be found at: (URL) are also many links to these maps from the LUGNET home page as well as in the lugnet.org.* and lugnet.loc.* hierarchies. Finally I just wanted to remind people that when you get (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us)

  LUG World Map 1st Version complete.

FUT lugnet.org For those of you that don't know I have been working on the LUG Map that Todd and Suz have greatiously decided to host here on LUGNET. For the most part we have worked out the issues with keeping the map updated. About the only thing (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us)

  LUGWORLD map pages 1st try at some pages.

Followups 1 level higher this time to lugnet.org OK based on some of the descusion today I gave a try at some pages tonight and here is what I've got. Basically this is a single thread of pages as it stands from a world map down to the regional US (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug) !

  Re: Pics of our meeting in Horst

"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:Fsx2H9.2zJ@lugnet.com... (...) pictures for (...) back (...) I'm especially curious to see the roof at the side of the castle in this picture: (URL) looks like an "Addams Family mansion" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

  Re: Pics of our meeting in Horst

(...) I like the castle. My web browser Netscape 4.6 overlapped all the pictures for some reason - I clicked view image to see one separately then clicked the back button and it fixed it. Weird. We want MORE pictures! Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact