 Organizations / GLUG / 95
FWD: OurCon: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:17:05 GMT

Hello GLUG!

A few of you might remember me from BrickFest this past year.  We met regarding
ways to try to have more events that included Lego® related gaming.  I am
currently involved in helping to organize just such a thing for OurCon, a local
gaming convention in Western Massachusetts.  To make a long story short, I refer
you to a post I just made to NELUG:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=3040

You will note that in addition to BrickWars, I have hopes that perhaps someone
experienced with Evil Stevie's Pirate Game might be able to volunteer to run a
game.  Certainly, anyone who can make the trip who wants to play games with
Lego® is welcome.  Like the post says, if you have any interest at all, just
reply.  Frank, I did mention you by name, and of course you are invited!  I
don't know your availability though...

Thanks for your time!  Arrrrrr!
-GM Hendo