 Organizations / GLUG / 63
Re: Delurk if you BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 04:51:46 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
I got to spend several hours on the road in California with Mike Rayhawk • last
weekend, for an informal interview of Mike about BrikWars.

Except for the wind turbines and Mike refusing to pull over for me when
nature called (which I *was* prepared to make him regret if it got to • that)
I think I had a good time and learned a few dark secrets.

Anyway, Mike mentioned that BrikWars was pretty big in Australia.......
Like.... like.... Just humongous freakin' setups.

Apparently, Australia and NELUG are the two biggest centers of BrikWars • play.

So where are all the other BrikWars gamers?

--Todd

[xfut => lugnet.gaming.brikwars]

I live near Sacramento, CA.  Not much happens here.  So far I've only had
one battle, and that was with my little brother.

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114