 Organizations / GLUG / * (-5)
Re: Gamelug.org renewal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:53:48 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.glug, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
In lugnet.org.glug, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.glug, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
Registration renewal for gamelug.org is coming up next month, is
anyone still using this?  Or should I let it lapse?

Don't let it lapse! We'll pass the hat if we have to. In my view,
it's a good thing to have, but we mostly use the yahoo group for
planning and stuff.

The money's not a problem, hosting is pretty cheap.  It's just that
it looks like the site's sole function for the last two years has
been to plug GLUG's 'upcoming' Gen Con meeting for July 2003.

True. (well, not "sole", there are a few links there too, but ya) I
think that's because no one has the bandwidth to take on putting more
content there. I still think it's a good domain to hold on to. Let's
take this to the list, maybe someone could be persuaded to at least
update to GenCon 2005 and put in some info about the org...

Good plan. Of course if the money is coming out of Mike's pocket, we should
pass the hat...

Frank

Re: Gamelug.org renewal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:12:28 GMT

[...]

Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.glug, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.glug, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
Registration renewal for gamelug.org is coming up next month, is anyone still
using this?  Or should I let it lapse?

Don't let it lapse! We'll pass the hat if we have to. In my view, it's a good
thing to have, but we mostly use the yahoo group for planning and stuff.

The money's not a problem, hosting is pretty cheap.  It's just that it looks
like the site's sole function for the last two years has been to plug GLUG's
'upcoming' Gen Con meeting for July 2003.

Re: Gamelug.org renewal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.glug, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
Registration renewal for gamelug.org is coming up next month, is anyone still
using this?  Or should I let it lapse?

Don't let it lapse! We'll pass the hat if we have to. In my view, it's a good
thing to have, but we mostly use the yahoo group for planning and stuff.

Subject:
Gamelug.org renewal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:42:22 GMT

Registration renewal for gamelug.org is coming up next month, is anyone still
using this?  Or should I let it lapse?

- Mike.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact