 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1681
Re: The VLC participated at the LEGO® Sponsored "What will you make Americas?" RoadShow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 04:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dean Husby wrote:
> The Vancouver LEGO® Club was put to the test against Master Builders
> as they constructed a layout for the "What will you make?" LEGO®
> North America RoadShow tour.
><snip>

Wow, those pictures are awesome! Looks like an incredible display. I
wish I could have seen it in all it's glory. I see several automated
items in the pictures that I'm sure would have been cool to see in
motion.
That must have taken a huge amount of work. Congratulations all.
Play well.

Tim Strutt