 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
BBQ on 21 Aug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:10:50 GMT

Hello All,
Here is some information regarding my part of the BBQ this Sunday.

Address 3238 Eldon Place
This street is 2 blocks south of Harriet on Burnside, on the right hand side.

Coming in from the penninsula or down from up island, turn right at the far end
of the Town and Country Mall, then turn left on Burnside, go two blocks and turn
left at the road next to the crosswalk (Eldon).

Coming from in town head up douglas and turn left at the Denny's, then up the
hill turn right on Burnside, past the SPCA, up the hill past the first
crosswalk, to the next crosswalk with the lights and turn right (Eldon)

There is plenty of parking on the right hand side of Tolcross, which faces the
driveway to our house.

As Ted suggested it is a BYOM (bring your own meat or substitute) for BBQ and
potluck for the rest of the fare. So if you can bring something, it would be
great. I will be making a large salad at least.

We have a very small portable BBQ, so if someone else can bring one as well, it
wiil make it a bit easier to get everyones meals cooked.

We have a big back yard and kids are welcome. I have lots of space inside if the
weather is bad, and some lego for the kids to play with.

I would like to start around 4:00 with eating around 5-5:30. We will have to
wrap things up around 8 or so so that I can put my son to bed.

This will be a great chance to get the
library display all sorted out, so hope to see you all there.
Any questions, give me a call 385-1778
Cheers,
Bert.